- for decisions: we realise our decisions impact the future welfare of our clients, so we act conscientiously and rationally;
- for actions: we’re respectful and polite with everyone, looking after our personal reputation and that of the company;
- for personal motivation: we strive to do everything well and resourcefully;
- for growth: we’re citizens of the world, interested in innovations and opportunities, and constantly improving.
- we’re experts in our fields: we’re certified professionals who have earned the respect of our colleagues and competitors;
- we don’t wait for someone to tell us what to do, we take action and assume responsibility, we’re disciplined and self-driven;
- we communicate openly, concisely and clearly, we’re respectful and attentive listeners;
- we’re active in the areas and regions that we know well;
- we’re not afraid to admit we don’t know everything, we listen and learn in order to understand each strategy, market, client and opportunity.
- we focus on the results, not the process;
- we judge based on what we achieve and how, not the efforts made;
- we do more and better than what’s expected of us;
- we set priorities intelligently for what we must do flawlessly now and what we can improve later on;
- we get results in all our work, so that others can always rely on us;
- we simplify things, we don’t complicate them;
- we seek ways to do things, not excuses for not doing them.
- we create new ideas, opportunities, business models, products and markets;
- we employ proven global practices;
- we’re open to partnership and collaboration;
- information about us and our business is publicly announced and accessible.
In managing assets, we put our clients’ best interests first. The assets clients entrust to Invalda INVL group companies are managed by the biggest team of investment managers in Lithuania and Latvia. In our operations we employ proven industry solutions and invest in top global products.